Gavin Ng – Director (Operations)
– Bachelor of Planning (Honours) UNSW
– Master of Property and Development UNSW
Gavin has over 17 years experience in real estate, town planning, design coordination, consultant management, development management and project management.
He has extensive experience in the following:
- Planning compliance consulting, design coordination, obtaining planning approvals and project management for over 800 residential developments for private clients and NSW’s largest residential builders such as Metricon Homes and Rawson Homes
- Planning Compliance Manager for School Infrastructure NSW with over $1.5 billion CIV projects in hand, guiding Tier 1 and 2 builders such as Lend Lease, Richard Crookes, Hutchinson, Taylor, AW Edwards and Hansen Yuncken through the construction of over 30 State Significant Developments (SSD) ranging from $21 to $100 million CIV per project.
- DA assessment and building compliance in local councils
- Managing subdivision, luxury home, duplex and townhouse developments from acquisition to disposal.
Gavin leads Operations of RG Homes and is passionate about helping clients optimise their sites through innovative designs and smoothly navigating the DA approvals, certification and construction admin processes.